Saturday, February 23, 2008

So it comes to this...

What a fucking disgrace. I am holding this spot for a particularly vitriolic rant based upon this article.

I find it shameful that this subject is a part of American politics, let alone the race for the presidency. This is why I do not vote in these dog and pony shows. An educated woman being criticized for a thesis that she wrote more than 20 years ago?!?!? On top of that, she is being criticized for writing about identity in American, especially Ivy League, institutions. Are you fucking kidding me?!?! If this had been a Jewish or Arab or Asian student, this would have been viewed as a harmless thesis, perhaps even given a "best thesis" award.

Go fuck yourselves hard and long, media outlets. Forgive me for sounding like a curmudgeon, but I hope you choke on the big bigoted dick that you are sucking. You are a disgusting lot if you let this story breathe anymore. Fucking drop dead and leave it to the civil among us to make our decisions. You deserve a painful life.

1 comment:

MattXBF said...

HA! I love the tone of this article, implying that the contents of a collegiate thesis written 23 years ago in some way offers insight into who Michelle Obama is now. I'm only 7 years removed from that environment, and honestly, if someone used half the bullshit, pretentious dribble I spouted back then against me now, no one would take me seriously in any context. This is not news, and it's certainly not journalism.