Wednesday, February 13, 2008

como se dice "Cackling Cankles?"

Scene: Nondescript auditorium

Hillary: "And thats why, America, I can be your Presid...what? an opportunity for pandering? Where?!?!?!"


/cackles with excitement

Hillary: Oh come here my little caramel-colored totem! You're dressed up like a little mariachi! How cute!


/turns toward crowd, cackling softly to herself

Hillary: You know I am part Hispanic? Want proof? I love hot peppers, Hispanics love hot peppers, must be Hispanics! What's that you say? It IS quite a coincidence that I said this as it became clear I need to win Texas. Wait, Hispanic people live in Texas? I didn't know. Really, I didn't.

/sheds tear

3 comments:

Danny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny said...

one of the girls in my office today made the comment "i really like candidates who want to make changes to constitution." another one of the girls chimed in "yeah thats important to me too"

no further explanation of what they want changed or anything

/face directly into palm

Maulana Dan Monday said...

/shits pants

what changes would you like to make to the constitution, sugar? maybe, everyone should smile ten times a day?

guuuhhh, hang me with a suspension bridge cord