Friday, May 2, 2008

The Infected and Finals

While on the plane last night I was trying to think of a good way to describe the overwhelmed feeling that I have at the moment trying to get through finals and work and other life commitments. Basically I have one more week and then it will be all over but next Friday afternoon feels like it is a year away.

Anyway, the first scenario that came into my head was a comparison between my current state and running from the infected. In an odd way it kind of makes sense. If you were actually running from the infected no doubt you would be scared shitless trying to think 5 steps ahead of a way to get out of the situation and the entire time you know that the end is near (good or bad). Obviously, I don't have the same literal feelings as if I were being chased by the infected but it is the closest I could think of...

1 comment:

Danny said...

I'm surprised you were able to find a zombie video on youtube that didnt have the music of disturbed, cradle of filth, etc. attached to it