Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dude Movie Reviews: No Country


Here's a new exciting stream that could mimic the popularity of my last stream, Dude Dining. I finally saw No Country For Old Men this weekend. I have to say, I didn't really enjoy watching it. Kind of gory. But, I didn't hate the ending like everyone told me I would.

But the more distance that grows between me and that Netflix envelope, the more I start to like it. I start to think about the complexity of the three characters and how they interact and what they represent.

So really I just don't know what to think. Now aren't you happy you spent time reading this post?

2 comments:

Steven said...

you bumped my draft post for that? I spent all morning writing that (and not doing expense reports...guhhh)

Homer said...

i made it nice and short so you can still see that new draftee...

delicious biscuits...